In accordance with current regulations, we provide Users with information regarding the cookies we use and the reason for their use on the website WWW.PANDORASWALLET.COM (hereinafter referred to as PANDORASWALLET), as well as requesting their consent to use them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DO YOU MODIFY IT?
- Ensure that web pages can function correctly.
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know the browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages the user has seen or how long he has been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. At all times you can access the configuration of your browser to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by PANDORASWALLET, without preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of the operation of the Services may be affected.
BECAUSE THEY ARE IMPORTANT?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work more agile and adapted to the preferences of the Users, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against PANDORASWALLET or its Users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY PANDORASWALLET?
Session Cookies expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to PANDORASWALLET and therefore they are deleted from our computer when they leave it.
Persistent cookies are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
On the other hand, depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are managed and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish between our own and third party cookies
- The own Cookies are those Cookies that are associated with your computer and managed exclusively by PANDORASWALLET for the best functioning of this website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service.
- If you interact with the contents of PANDORASWALLET, third party Cookies can also be established (for example, by clicking on social media buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a domain other than PANDORASWALLET. The records made on social networks and the cookies associated with them are subject to its cookies policy.
Browsing PANDORASWALLET means that the following types of Cookies can be installed:
Techniques (Google, Twitter)
This type of Cookies provides us with information about the use that the User makes of the Portal, such as what pages he has visited, when registering, when you log in to the Portal or if you have had technical problems in accessing certain pages. These cookies do not allow you to identify them, since the information they collect is anonymous and will be used only for works to improve the design of the pages and navigation through the Portal, usage statistics, etc.
Analytics (Google Analytics)
They are used for statistical purposes only. The information is used to measure the activity on the website.
This type allows you to customize the functions or contents of the website based on the data obtained from the browser. Through these Cookies we can present a website in the same browser language used to visit the web.
HOW CAN I CONFIGURE MY COOKIES?
In any case, we inform you that you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them. The majority of browsers allow to warn of the presence of Cookies or to reject them automatically. If you refuse, you may continue to use this website, although the use of some of your services may be limited and therefore your experience on our website less satisfactory.
Below, we indicate the links of the main browsers and devices so that you have all the information to consult how to manage cookies in your browser.
Internet Explorer ™: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9
Safari ™: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
Google Chrome ™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es&hlrm=en
Mozilla Firefox ™: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
DO WE UPDATE OUR COOKIES POLICY?
PANDORASWALLET may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with new legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy.